I have a confession to make.
I’ve had the same vacuum for the last 13 years.
This is her, she is a “THE BOSS”.
5 Things to Know About My Current “THE BOSS” Vacuum
- Hubs and I did a TON of research before buying her and have been pleased with her performance, overall.
- We use her multiple times a week because I’m a clean freak of nature.
- She weighs a metric ton (okay, maybe not a metric ton, but she is heavy enough that no one, but hubs, can take her up or down the stairs…and we live in a three-level house).
- She has duck-tape all over her hose, which means that suction is less than optimal.
- And because I’m keeping it real, the beater bar looks like this... (what in the world is that brown stuff all over everything?!?!?!) Which means it may have only been cleaned once in the last 13 years. #gross
And finally, we thought THE BOSS was a good vacuum until THIS THING arrived at our house last October. Isn’t that the truth? You think your vacuum is doing a “good” job until you add another “thing” (or in this case a DOG) into the mix and you spend 15 minutes trying to get the same patch of carpet dog-hair FREE.
We knew we needed a new vacuum. And in talking with my friends, all of them were raving about their Dyson and its cyclone air suction, but when I looked at the price tag, I about lost my lunch. For $485, it better do all the by itself vacuuming too.
So I was stuck…I needed a vacuum with SUPER SUCTION and all the bells and whistles to keep up with my busy (and dirty) family and dog, that was also cost-effective, enter the Eureka Brushroll Clean Vacuum.
Eureka Brushroll Clean Vacuum
So for the next four weeks, I’m going to be documenting my experience with the Eureka Brushroll Clean Vacuum and sharing it with all of you. As I did a little research, here were some of the cool “headlines”.
- Self-Cleaning Brushroll. Never use scissors again to cut tangled hair (or anything) away from the brushroll again. With a simple touch of a button, this vacuum cleans and removes tangles from your brushroll and deposits them directly into the dust cup.
- Airspeed Technology. Engineered with an efficient path of limited bends and turns, allowing more air to pass through the vacuum for more deep cleaning suction power. (In fact, independent testing confirms its proven power cleans carpets better than a Dyson DC41.)
- Scatterproof Multi-Surface Cleaning. All-Surface Suction Plates all concentrated airflow on all floor types. Just push a button and deactivate the brushroll to clean bare floors without scattering crumbs or dog hair all over the place.
- And it costs $198 and is available at Walmart.
Added bonus…I’m going to be giving away ONE Eureka Brushroll Clean Vacuum (value $199.98) every week – for a total of FOUR vacuums and today is the first giveaway.
If you are reading this post in a feed reader, this is a Rafflecoptor Giveaway and will require you to to the website to enter. Giveaway open till end of day May 7th and only to residents of the continuous 48-states.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Eureka is a proud sponsor and partner of Redefined Mom and provided the giveaway prize. However, my gross old vacuum and the written remarks are entirely my own. Want more information – check out my full disclosure statement.