Zucchini is in season, so this is the best time to buy some at the Farmer’s Market, put some in your cart at the grocery store or pick them out of your garden–or steal some from your neighbors garden.
Just kidding…don’t steal!
I’m sure if your neighbor is growing any in their garden they will graciously offer you some.
However, you can get your hands on some zucchini this summer, you need make this simple yet tasty Easy Parmesan Baked Zucchini Recipe. I originally saw the recipe on Pinterest from According to Elle, and knew I needed to make it.
It was easy and quick and made a delicious side dish to our dinner. Enjoy!
Easy Parmesan Baked Zucchini
Recipe Yields 4 Servings
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons dried rosemary and thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Cut your zucchini in half. Then cut length-wise in half, making 8 pieces.
- Brush both sizes of the zucchini pieces with olive oil and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix cheese and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and place under the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes until the cheese is crispy and brown. Depending on your oven, you may need less or more baking time.
- Serves 4 (2 zucchini pieces each). Enjoy!
Do you have a favorite zucchini recipe? Please share!!
Becca Wilkinson has a creative “need” and will do anything to avoid laundry. She writes over at Cul-de-sac Cool about design, DIY/crafts, easy eats, family, funny experiences and of course, motherhood. Becca wants to spread happiness, helpful tips, pretty things and funny experiences throughout the land. She is the proud mother of three boys and married to her college sweetheart. In her past life she was a graphic designer. Becca has learned a lot these past years about juggling boys, blogging, family and suburban life.