Can I tell you a secret?
I love a good family, movie night, snuggle fest.
And while I could just do the normal popcorn, random bag of chips, and juice boxes, I decided to take it up a NOTCH and do a THEMED movie night snuggle fest for one of my favorite movies, the, Minions.
(Disclaimer: I am not crafty. AT ALL. So if you are anti-scrapbook, fancy wrapped gifts, or homemade wreaths….you too can create this themed movie night.)
So al little, “Minion Movie Munch” and a little “Minion Movie Beverages” and maybe if we get crazy, a little Minion Movie Bingo and we have a night in that is anything but ordinary.
The result, pretty darn cute.
Minion Movie Munch
1 bag Chex Mix
1 bag Peanut M&Ms (only pick out the blue and yellow ones)
1 bag pre-popped white popcorn (or make some yourself)
Wilton Candy Eyes
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently. Divide amongst smaller bowls and enjoy this sweet and salty snack.
Minion Movie Beverage
4 – 6 Glass Milk Bottles
Grey Construction Paper
Black Electrical Tape
All-Purpose Glue or Glue Gun
2-Liter of SUN DROP® soda (it’s the only one I found to be yellow enough)
- Cut electrical tape into (3) 5″ strips. And then cut in half, length wise, to make (6) 5″ skinny strips. Place one strip at the middle of each glass milk bottle.
- Using a quarter, trace (12) circles with black sharpie. Ideally, use a thick tip sharpie so you will have a bold line. Cut out around the outside of the black line and set aside.
- Glue one googly eye to each grey circle. Set aside to dry.
- Glue two googly grey eyes on each glass milk bottle, centering on the black electrical tape.
- Fill with SUN DROP® soda and add straw.
And right now, this project is even easier, because when you purchase (10) A&W®, 7UP®, Canada Dry®, Sunkist®, SUN DROP® , RC Cola®, Squirt® 2-Liters or (5) 0.5L 6packs during the month of December at Walmart, you’ll receive a $5 VUDU (online video rental superstore) credit to rent the movie of your choice. I got my Canada Dry®, 7UP®, Squirt®, A&W®, Sunkist®, Sun Drop®, RC Cola® at my local Walmart for only $1.00!
It’s super easy, purchase your 10 2-Liters, save your receipt, go HERE, and follow the instructions to get your $5 VUDU credit.
I know we plan on doing LOTS of movie watching, so it is just as easy to buy in bulk, stick in the “drink fridge” so we always have beverages on hand when we are ready to watch a movie.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AMP Agency. The opinions and text are all mine.