About seven years ago, I was a JCP devotee. I loved their Bisou Bisou and Worthington lines for dresses, shirts and shorts. In fact, I still have several of the dresses I bought from JCP still in my closet.
And then their “rebranding” started and something changed. I didn’t like their clothes as much anymore. Things felt overpriced. Quality wasn’t as good. And I stopped shopping there.
Fast forward to this week. (No joke, this week.) And I’m back in love with JCP again.
Why? I was researching Spring Fashion Trends for 40 Year Olds and was SUPER impressed with their new spring/summer offerings (in fact, many of my budget-friendly picks are from JCP).
So I took an evening this week and went shopping and ended up with seven new shirts and a couple of pairs of jeans. I was able to refresh my Spring Wardrobe for around $100 and I love every single item I bought. (I’ll share you with some of my picks here in a second.)
But the reason you should shop today? JCPenney is offering 30% off your entire purchase of $100 or more and 25% off your entire purchase if less than $100. That is on top of any item that is already on sale!! Just use code SHOPNOW8 at checkout to receive your discount.
What Kelly Bought & Loves From JCP
1. Stylus Roll Cuff Skinny Jeans. I bought these in Red Poinciana (you’ll understand why in a minute because of all the tops I bought to go with them). They are super soft, with a little stretch. The pocket placement was perfect and they fit, really, really well. I love them so much that I’m debating purchasing a second pair in Aruba Blue because they are only $19.59 after the discount.
2. Stylus 3/4-Sleeve Peasant Shirt. I purchased two of these shirts. One in the Exotic Blue Floral and one in Exotic Blue Geo (which I plan on wearing with the skinny jeans). You can see me wearing the Exotic Blue Floral shirt in the picture above. I got so many compliments on this shirt from random people. It’s a great cut with a deeper v-neck and super comfortable. It’s $14 after the discount.
3. Stylus Short-Sleeve Peasant Top. I purchased this top in the Navy Print (again, to wear with the skinny jeans). I was looking for some sleeveless tops for summer and this one has a great fit. Plus, the strip down the center is really, really slimming. It’s also $14 after the discount.
4. Stylus Mixed Media Tank Top. I purchased two of these tank tops. One in white and one in Exotic Blue Print. The White one will be used for under jackets and sweaters for next fall. The Exotic Blue I plan on wearing with white Bermuda shorts or the orange skinny jeans. I love the floral print and the stripes on the back (it’s a bit of the jackpot because it is hitting two Spring Fashion Trends at the same time). And it is only $12.60 after discount.
5. Worthington Sleeveless Layered Top. I’ve been JONESING after this top for about a month and while I realize they aren’t exactly the same, it’s close. (Because I will never have Mrs. Clooney’s budget.) It looks so pretty with jeans or dress pants and for only $17.50 after discount it was a must have.
But seriously, there are so many great, on-trend items to choose from and the discount is bananas…so it’s a great time to freshen up your wardrobe and not spend a ton of money.
Shipping is FREE with $49 purchase or your can ship to the store for FREE with $25 purchase.
And remember to use code SHOPNOW8 to receive 30% off $100 purchase or 25% off any other purchase (but the coupon code is good today – 4/1 – only).