I don’t like peanut brittle.
I’m not sure why…because I love everything else about peanuts, but for some reason, peanut brittle is not my jam.
However, this buttery Almond Brittle Crunch Recipe is my jam. Like really, really my jam.
First, it is SUPER easy to make. No candy thermometer. No special pan. No Aunt Edna’s secret recipe.
Second, it takes only four ingredients.
Finally, it is FAST. In less than 10 minutes, you can have this addictive buttery-almond-yumminess in bowl next to your waiting for an episode of Scandal.
Goodbye Peanut Brittle…I’ve found a new love and she is made with almonds.
Almond Brittle Crunch Recipe
This super fast and easy Almond Brittle Crunch Recipe uses only four ingredients and can be made in less than 10 minutes. Pretty soon you will be saying, Peanut-Who?
Recipe Yields : One 8″ x 8″ pan, you can decide how big the pieces should be
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
1 cup sliced almonds
1. Line an 8″ x 8″ pan with aluminum foil, leaving foil extended by 2″ on two sides for easy removal. Coat the foil with butter. Set aside.
2. Coat the sides of a medium saucepan with butter.
3. Add butter, sugar and corn syrup to saucepan and heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
4. Continue cooking and stirring until mixture is golden brown.
5. Add sliced almonds and pour into buttered pan. Place in the refrigerator and chill until firm.
6. Invert pan, take crunch off aluminum foil and break into bite-sized pieces.
7. Store in an air-tight container for up to one week.
This recipe is part of my 10 Days of Christmas Cookies series. If you liked this recipe, check out past year’s cookie recipes:
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Cookie Recipe
- Kid-Friendly White Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy Cookies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bar Recipe
- Chewy Gingersnap Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Toffee Cookie Recipe
- No Bake Cornflake Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe
- Citrus-Glazed Shortbread Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Caramel Cake Cookies Recipe
If you like recipes like these, be sure to follow our Delicious Desserts Board on Pinterest when we share recipes like this everyday.
LOVE this recipe? Make sure to check out all of our tried and true recipes in the Redefined Mom Recipe Index.