Today on Groupon, you can get a Vitamix 2-Speed Blender (Factory Reconditioned) for $239.99 with FREE shipping.
While I own a Blendtec, in my mind, there is not a lot of difference between the two until you get into the high dollar models. (I know, right, like a $200 blender is high dollar, but there are blenders for $1K.)
And while I realize it is a chunk of change, you will be in shock at the amount of foods you can make from your high-powered blender including low-calorie soft serve or dairy-free cream of mushroom soup.
- Process whole foods and vegetables
- Functions include chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn
- High/low controls
- 3-in. hardened, laser-cut stainless steel blades
- 64 fl. oz. container doubles as a wizard hat
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
- Spill-proof vented lid with a removable plug
- Includes a spiral-bound book of recipes
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container
- Self-cleans with water and dish soap
- 5-yr. warranty from manufacturer
- Condition: certified reconditioned
- Model numbers: 1914 (Black) & 1915 (Red)
- Dimensions: 8.8-in. x 9-in. x 20.25-in.
- Weight: 12-lb.