I have two nephews, ages 3 and 5.
They love Star Wars.
And they are coming for a visit in October and I plan on surprising them with these Star Wars YODA Breakfast With Pancakes Bacon & Eggs.
(I take my “best aunt ever” status VERY seriously.)
In all honesty, these may be the easiest themed meal you will ever make. The secret?
Who knew, right? That inside your Halloween Party in a Box lay the tools needed to make Yoda. Guess we just needed to believe in the force, huh?
Ingredients 1 Spinach Tortilla Instructions
Star Wars YODA Breakfast With Pancakes Bacon & Eggs
1 Egg, Scrambled
1 Pancake, either homemade or pre-bought
2 Slices of Bacon
Wilton Halloween Cookie Cutters
2. Place pancake on cutting board and use a tombstone cookie cutter to create Yoda’s body.
3. Take remaining pancake and using spider cookie cutter, cut Yoda’s head from pancake.
4. Place the pancake body on top of the scrambled egg base and top with the head.
5. Cut bacon slices to look like Yoda’s robe and top on either side of the pancake.
6. Place spinach tortilla on cutting board and use the spider cookie cutter to create another Yoda head. Place the spinach tortilla head on top of the pancake head.
7. Take remaining spinach tortilla and use the oak leaf cookie cutter to cut Yoda’s feet and hands from along the edge of the tortilla.
8. Warm in the microwave and serve with a side of maple syrup.
1 Spinach Tortilla
Want more breakfast recipes like this? Be sure to follow our Breakfast Recipes Board on Pinterest where we share recipes like this every day.