Missouri Kansas Tax Free Weekend 2014
Just a quick reminder that Missouri’s Tax Free Weekend is August 1 -3, 2014.
Here is the guidelines for the items:
- Clothing – any article having a taxable value of $100 or less
- School supplies – not to exceed $50 per purchase
- Computer software – taxable value of $350 or less
- Personal computers – not to exceed $3,500
- Computer peripheral devices – not to exceed $3,500
Remember, not all cities participate. Be sure to check here to see if you local area is participating.
Unfortunately, Kansas DOES NOT have a Tax Free Weekend. So you’ll have to cross the border to take advantage of these deals.
Don’t want to go out with the masses – shop from home with all of these Online Back To School Deals.
And here are some Back To School Savings Tips.