Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of iRobot.
I love my husband.
But he is an awful gift giver.
While he has never given me a bowling ball with the words “HOMER” on it, there have been some doozies.
For Mother’s Day, he has given me car wash certificates, athletic socks, and a new coffee maker.
And because I’m a forgiving wife…I’ve never mentioned his horrible gift-giving ability to anyone until now.
(YEAH, right!! It’s really fodder for any family gathering. “Hey Man…What did you get Kelly this year? A TOASTER?”)
So imagine his shock and surprise when I told him that I wanted a vacuum for Mother’s Day – an iRobot® Roomba® Vacuuming Robot.
And hey HONEY from now until May 7, 2016, you can save 15% off select iRobots and get FREE shipping. This discount only happens twice a year. So NOW is the time to buy!
Why I Want an iRobot Roomba for Mother’s Day
1. iRobot® Roomba® Vacuuming Robot works harder than my kids. At only 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba is designed to fit under most furniture. Plus, the built-in Dirt Detect™ Series II uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it’s needed.
Plus the spinning side brush pushes debris into its path so it catches dirt and dust hiding along the walls.
To get my kids to do that good of a job vacuuming would require at least three rounds of explaining, pointing, explaining again, and then threatening.
2. iRobot® Roomba® Vacuuming Robot works on a schedule. The Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times a week. Did you read that?? SEVEN TIMES A WEEK. That means clean floors every day. That means a pet-hair-free floors.
I think I may have just heard angels singing in the background.
3. iRobot® Roomba® Vacuuming Robot is low maintenance. Outside of having to be plugged in (which it actually remembers to do itself), the Roomba is low maintenance. It recharges itself. It tells you when the bin is full. It detangles any debris or hair blockages. It likes to work. It doesn’t complain.
Because let’s be honest…what was the last thing you brought into your house that was low maintenance? Everyone told me they would look after the “new dog”…and can I tell you how that turned out?
4. iRobot® Roomba® Vacuuming Robot is affordable. Here is my math…I’m pretty sure it adds up. I live in a house where the ENTIRE first floor is hardwoods. I need clean floors. Clean floors make me happy. Happy mom, equals happy household. Happy household means less therapy bills later. It’s a win-win. I promise.
Who wouldn’t take the word “vacuuming” off their to-do list for under $.30 per day?
5. But the real reason.. an iRobot® Roomba® Vacuuming Robot will help me keep it together. Can I tell you a secret? My life is dictated by lists. To-do lists, kid’s schedules lists, grocery lists, homework lists, and the “list” goes on. And most of the time I either can’t get everything on the list done or forget an item on the list. The Roomba would make it so I wouldn’t have to worry about “this one thing” on my list. I could set it and forget it.
Because even though I don’t want to admit it, most days, I just need a little help.
Yes, for Mother’s Day, I want an iRobot® Roomba® Vacuuming Robot. No, not a blue box from Tiffany or white and brown box from Coach or a grey box from Nordstrom.
I want help, in the form of a cute little robot who do “one thing” from my to-do list…perfectly.
And remember, from now until May 7, 2016, you can save 15% off select iRobots and get FREE shipping. Take advantage of this rare sale and surprise mom with a gift she’ll love!
Disclosure: This post was written in partnership with iRobot. However, my words and opinions (and desire to have a Roomba) are entirely my own. Want more information – check out my full disclosure statement.