Spreading smiles and junk food cravings one trip at a time.
Travel season is here!
And that means lots of airports and lots of luggage that looks EXACTLY alike.
(You know. Black. Roller. Non-Descript Brand.)
And bags that look alike have a higher-than-normal chance of being swiped by someone else.
(Funny story. One time coming home from California Wine Country we had a case of wine in a shipper box packed in my black suitcase. Anyway, this random guy takes my bag and starts walking off with it. Luckily, I saw it and alerted my husband who had to run down the hallway to catch up with him and then the man started arguing with my husband about it being MY BAG. Luckily, there are things like name and luggage tags that proved to naughty-naughty stealer man that this was my suitcase.)
But never fear, Mr. Nachos and Ms. Donut have come to save your bag from naughty-naughty stealer man!
These printable DIY Junk Food Luggage Tags not only set your bags apart from all the other black bags on the carousel but will bring smiles to all those who thought your bag was theirs.
DIY Printable Junk Food Luggage Tags
What you will need:
- Card stock or photo paper
- Hole punch
- Laminating sheets or packing tape (or get your luggage tags laminated at your local office supply store)
- Ribbon or rubber band
- A love of junk food
1. Download this 8.5 x 11 PDF file: DIY Printable Junk Food Luggage Tags.
2. Print at home on card stock or photo paper.
3. Cut out your tags.
4. Write on the back with your personal information (name, address, phone).
5. Fold each tag in half.
6. Laminate your tags at home using laminating sheets. You could also go to your local office supply/mailing store and have them laminated there. This is what I would recommend doing because the office supply/mailing stores have lamination machines that use a thicker, more durable lamination process and it is fairly inexpensive.
7. Trim your laminated tags then hole punch the top of each.
8. Using a ribbon or rubber band, attach to your luggage.
Becca Wilkinson has a creative “need” and will do anything to avoid laundry. She writes over at Cul-de-sac Cool about design, DIY/crafts, easy eats, family, funny experiences and of course, motherhood. Becca wants to spread happiness, helpful tips, pretty things and funny experiences throughout the land. She is the proud mother of three boys and married to her college sweetheart. In her past life she was a graphic designer. Becca has learned a lot these past years about juggling boys, blogging, family and suburban life.