Nordstrom has started their Winter Clearance Sale with prices upwards of 50% off retail.
(‘Cause I know you have some money from Christmas you want to spend.)
This weekend is usually the first “big sales events” for the department stores and usually concludes with a massive sales event over President’s Day Weekend.
Here are some of my favorite picks…but you can find the whole listing under the “Sale” tab on the Nordstrom Menu Bar.
1. KUT from the Kloth Baby Bootcut Corduroy Jeans for $33.90 (reg. $69.50). Did you see the reviews on these things? 383 people weighed in…and they LOVE them. They also have a Skinny Pant available for the same price.
2. Hinge ‘Paisley Folklore’ Scarf for $22.80 (reg. $38). I bought this scarf over the Black Friday Sale and it is my GO TO scarf. It is the perfect scarf if you want the “blanket scarf” look without all the bulk. It is SO SO versatile. You can see how I wore it the other day via this Instagram Picture. I also think this Capelli Grey Plaid Scarf is a great deal for $13.00.
3. Caslon® Long Merino Wool Blend Cardigan for $51.90 (reg. $148) is so on trend right now…LONG duster sweater. This would be a great sweater to wear in the winter at home or as a layer for when you are going out and don’t want to wear a jacket.
4. Don’t have a poncho yet, this La Double 7 No Brand Needed Colorblock Poncho is a steal for $18.90 (reg. $38) . Would look good with jeans or dress pants (so could be worn to work or casual)… I also love this Stripe Poncho for the same price.
5. Finally, this Thread & Supply Peacoat for $28.90 (reg. $58) is another steal. Super cute styling…great price and a ton of colors. Perfect way to look stylish while running errands.
And there were a ton of deals on boots, cashmere sweaters and more.
As always, shipping and returns are FREE at Nordstrom…so buy in confidence.