Mark you calendars for March 28th, as Door to Door Organics, Blendtec and Redefined Mom will be putting on their first FREE Smoothie & Juicing Class.
If you have been interested in drinking more homemade juices or smoothies, this class is for you. We will be discussing…
- the health benefits of juices and smoothies,
- the differences between the two of them (there are several differences),
- the pros and cons of the equipment (like, do you really need a $200 blender?),
- demonstrations on making smoothies,
- how Door to Door Organics can make it easy for you,
- and you’ll take away recipes for some of our favorites.
I’m SUPER EXCITED about this class. It’s something I’ve dreamed about doing for awhile…teaching others about the health and wellness benefits of juicing and smoothies. And I’m so thankful for such a great partner like Door to Door Organics and Blendtec.
Plus, because Blendtec is such a great partner of Redefined Mom they will be giving away a Design Series Blender to one lucky participant.
The FREE Smoothie & Juicing Class will be from 10 am to 12 pm on March 28th at the Ritz Charles Convention Center at 900 W. 137th Street in Overland Park, KS.
Go HERE to reserve your spot now.