Redefined Mom & ePantry Special Offer: FREE 32 oz Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap and FREE shipping for readers!!!
Gang, I know I sound like a broken record, but this is a really, really good deal if you love eco-friendly or green products. And considering you can cancel your order anytime (even as soon as you receive your first shipment), it’s completely no-risk. Plus, I really, really like this company, their customer service and what they stand for/behind. It’s a win-win.
If you have followed me for awhile, you know I have a PASSION for homemade and eco-friendly cleaning products. While I would be willing to pay more to keep my kids and family safe from (in my opinion) harmful and toxic chemicals, I’m always giddy when I can get a good deal.
For those not familiar, ePantry is a household subscription service that sells eco brands including Mrs Meyers, Method, Seventh Generation, Tom’s of Maine and NOW, Dr. Bronner’s!!
(Can you tell I’m just a little bit excited?)
Dr. Bronners’ 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleansing you want to do.
- Face, body, hair? Yep.
- Food, dishes, and kitchen counters? Yep?
- Bathrooms, floors, and smelly dog? Yep.
I love Dr. Bronner’s because it uses vegetable and hemp oil to gently remove dirt and residue. Plus, it’s available in four “scents” including lavender, almond, peppermint and baby-mild. So say GOOD-BYE to cleaners with synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents!
And to make it easy on you, here are a ton of DIY Easy Green Cleaning Recipes that use Dr. Bonner’s Castile Soap.
And for a limited time, Redefined Mom readers who are new to ePantry will receive an exclusive offer for a FREE 32 oz bottle of Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap & FREE Shipping. (A $25 value.)
(Already a member of ePantry? You are a smarty pants! Well, I don’t want to leave you out in the cold, so you can take advantage of 50% off Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap, a $9.00 savings.)
Here’s how to save big on Dr. Bonner’s Products (or any other products) from ePantry:
1. Sign up for an account with THIS LINK. (This is a limited time offer and will expire at the end of day on August 23rd)
2. Once signed up, answer a few simple questions about your preferences. This small quiz takes about two minutes and ePanty uses your responses to create a personalized pantry.
3. Customize your basket. ePanty has created a basket for you based on your responses, but if you would rather skip a product, change a scent, or buy something else, go right ahead. You can add or remove as many products as you want.
4. In order to get the FREE Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap, you must spend $20 or more after discounts. So stock up on your favorite eco products (like Mrs Meyers or Method) and get a FREE shipping and a FREE bottle of Dr. Bronner’s too.
5. Finish and Pay.
Finally, even though this is a subscription service, you are in complete control of your order. You can change it, add on to it, or cancel it anytime with no further commitment or fees. But, I think you will stay for the savings. In my experience, ePantry was priced between 10 – 17% less than my local Target store.
Plus, if you spread the word about ePantry to friends and family, each new person to ePantry gets a $10 credit and you get a $10 credit too. Your unique code is available in your account tab.
So what are you waiting for? This special offer for Redefined Mom readers will expire on August 23rd (Sunday).