Today is one of my favorite deals of the year…the Amazon Cyber Monday Kindle Deal.
Today only, you can get over 800 books for $.99, $1.99, or $2.99 each.
(That’s a crazy amount of books that you can put on your Kindle now and enjoy all year long.)
- Cheaper by the Dozen. I’m a sucker for a non-fiction book and this one has rave reviews about being poignant as well as hilarious. (And this one is $2.99.)
- The Paris Architect: A Novel. World War II. A wealthy Jew trying to escape the Nazis in France. Yep, add this to the list.
- Joyland (Hard Case Crime Book 112). I’m not sure what the deal is…but every since Stephen King became sober his writing has been off.the.charts. I’ve loved every single one of his books and this one looks to be no different.
- The Girl Who Wrote in Silk. If you loved Memoirs of a Geisha or Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club…this is another must-read.
- What She Left Behind. I normally wouldn’t pick this one, but I’ve had several friends put it on their “must-read” list…so I’m taking a chance. But at $2.99, it’s a pretty safe bet.
- If You Only Knew. Because sometimes it’s important to have an easy-to-read chic-lit book. 🙂
- The Nightingale. It has 15,000 reviews and they are ALL PERFECT.
- Orphan Train: A Novel. 17,000 reviews and they are all perfect. Plus, it’s part of our American history.
- Orphan #8. Again, not normally one I would pick up (it feels a little dark), but it is on my friend’s “must-read” list.
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are. I actually bought this book a few years ago and it is wonderful and inspirational. For $1.99…it’s a must buy.
Find more eBooks here.
Pricing was current when the post was published, however Amazon prices change often, so please check before you buy.