I have good skin.
Call it genetics. Call it SPF 30 Moisturizer. Or call it my addiction to a Clarisonic…I have good skin.
But then I turned 40 this year.
And ALL OF THE SUDDEN the skin on face became my newest obsession.
I bought one of those high-magnifying mirrors and was like an Adam Levine Stalker checking out my skin on a daily basis.
(And having weird conversations with myself. Usually in the bathroom. And usually before I went to bed. They sounded a lot like this…)
Is that a wrinkle? Where did that weird hair come from? Have I always had brown spots on my cheeks? Are those crow’s feet? What do crow’s feet even look like? Are my lips full? Are my teeth white enough? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?
So when I was given the opportunity to review Alurent Anti-Aging+ Instant Erasure Serum, I jumped at the chance. (Because I’m a self-described beauty products junkie and love to try out new things, PLUS I wanted to get the skinny on making wrinkles disappear.)
Here are the results.
HOLY COW KIDS, this stuff really, really works.
Here are some things I noticed:
1. It truly only took 90 seconds. And I could TOTALLY feel it working. It actually tightens and rehydrates skin in just 90 seconds.
2. I used too much. A little dab will do you…honestly. And because I used too much, there was a little white residue. No worries, I was able to smooth it out with a little moisturizer. But next time, I will use less.
3. You can wear it under your daily moisturizer and makeup. So your regime should be Alurent Anti-Aging+ Instant Erasure Serum, daily moisturizer, and then your makeup.
4. It works instantly and over time. I love that Alurent Anti-Aging + Instant Erasure Serum works immediately, and then as you keep using it daily, it also helps the skin regain it’s younger appearance. (So it competes with all those other brands that see all over Facebook and it’s less expensive.)
5. I can’t wait to put in other “areas” than my face. I’m thinking on my chest around my bra area to get rid of any slight wrinkles with a “lower cut” blouse. Or on the back of my legs with shorts to get rid of a little of the cellulite.
If you are interested, you can purchase your own bottle of Alurent Anti-Aging + Instant Erasure Serum for only $50 with FREE shipping when you use code SHOP50 at checkout. (Plus, there is a 14-day money back guarantee.)
As you can tell by the pictures, this product is no joke. It really, really works. (I even included one with crow’s feet, so we all know what they are now.)
If you are bothered by your wrinkles, but don’t want to go through injections, you really can’t beat the results from Alurent Anti-Aging + Instant Erasuer Serum.
For a limited time, use the special shopping code SHOP50 to discount your purchase of new Alurent Anti-Aging + Instant Erasure Serum to $50 plus free shipping at http://www.alurent.com/alurent-anti-aging-instant-erasure-serum.html. This is more than a $30 savings!
I received product to review through partnership with Alurent. All the opinions included in my review are my own.