Today only, you can get 100 Days of Real Food eCookbook for $.99 (reg. $29.99). This cookbook was written by the popular blog author, Lisa Leake, from 100 Days of Real Food.
This book includes simple, affordable, family-friendly recipes and practical advice for eliminating processed foods from your family’s diet. Author and blogger Lisa Leake decided her family’s eating habits needed an overhaul. She, her husband, and their two small girls pledged to go 100 days without eating highly processed or refined foods—a challenge she opened to readers on her blog. Now, she shares their story, offering insights and cost-conscious recipes everyone can use to enjoy wholesome natural food—whole grains, fruits and vegetables, seafood, locally raised meats, natural juices, dried fruit, seeds, popcorn, natural honey, and more.
- Illustrated with 125 photographs and filled with step-by-step instructions, this hands-on cookbook and guide includes:
- Advice for navigating the grocery store and making smart purchases
- Tips for reading ingredient labels
- 100 quick and easy recipes for such favorites as Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Whole Wheat Pasta with Kale Pesto Cream Sauce, and Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn
- Meal plans and suggestions for kid-pleasing school lunches, parties, and snacks
- “Real Food” anecdotes from the Leakes’ own experiences
- A 10-day mini starter-program, and much more
Find more eBooks here.
Pricing was current when the post was published, however Amazon prices change often, so please check before you buy.