Every women needs Spanx.
After having a couple of kids, there are parts of our bodies that will NEVER look the same again without the help of a doctor, scalpel and $10,000. Luckily, you don’t have to go under the knife to look like you spend four hours a day in the gym, you can just buy a set (or four) of Spanx. (Plus, you can still eat dessert every now and again.)
With that being said, Spanx are not cheap. So here are some resources on where to buy Spanx inexpensively.
Where to Buy Spanx Inexpensively
1. RueLaLa. RueLaLa is my favorite daily fashion flash sale site. They carry a gazillion brands, but the good news is that about once a month they have a Spanx sale where items are anywhere between 30 – 50% off retail prices.
2. Zulily. Zulily is another daily fashion and home flash sale site. While they don’t sell Spanx as often as RueLaLa, they do have flash sales about once every three months and their discounts are steeper – usually up to 70% off retail.
3. Spanx Store Online. Without a doubt, the biggest selection of Spanx available and if you wait for the twice annual clearance sales, you can net this year’s Spanx fashions for up to 50% off retail.
4. Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale or Nordstrom Rack. Spanx is always part of the Nordstrom’s Anniversay Sale in late July/early August. I love buying my Spanx at that time. You get the current fashion and prices are always 50% off. Miss the Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale? No worries, make sure to check out your local Norstrom Rack. Often times you can find Spanx available for 50% off retail.
5. Shop the off brands. Target carries a line of Sara Blakely Shapewear (she’s the founder of Spanx) for considerably less than department store prices. The quality isn’t the same, but if you are just starting to wear shapewear, this is an inexpensive way to try it out.
Never had Spanx before? It will change your life. It smoothes every pocket, roll, or pudge to make you feel super-model thin (even though you didn’t lose 25 lbs between the shower and your closet) and it makes your clothes lay SO MUCH NICER, that you will vow to only wear the clothes you love ever again.