The purpose of What’s For Dinner? is to provide you a recipe with items on sale this week, with no more than 10 ingredients (not including pantry items), and coming in at under $10 per meal.
This weekend is the Super Bowl.
And that means awesome commercials, a good half-time show, and amazing “munchie” food.
This is my favorite dip EVER.
It isn’t low-cal, low-fat, low-cheese, or low-spice…but it is “Oh. My. Word. Addictive.” (Just make sure and where your stretchy jeans.)
Buffalo Chicken Dip
(courtesy of Denise)
2 cans of cooked chicken (or roughly 1 lb of batch cooking chicken)
2 blocks of cream cheese, 8 oz
1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (don’t skimp – you’ll regret it)
3/4 cup Franks Red Sauce
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a medium sauce pan on medium until heated through.
3. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Stir frequently till cream cheese is melted and blended throughout.
4. Mix in 1/2 of the cheese and stir till melted. Then pour in a 9×13 glass pan and top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips or eat by the spoonful, your choice.
And here are some of my other favorite Super Bowl Recipes.
What about you? What is your favorite Super Bowl Appetizer? Share it with us via the comments or on the Kansas City Mamas Facebook Page.