On my other blog, I’ve been doing a daily challenge of getting rid of one item every day in an effort to declutter.
And a couple of week’s ago, I went through my jewelry box. And I made a discovery…pieces that are well-made and classic in styling last forever. (In some cases, over 50 years, as I have a couple of statement necklaces from my Grandmother.)
So, I got rid of the low-end stuff, and made an investment in on of Stella & Dots New Fall Collection.
I laid down the $128.00 and bought the Sutton Necklace.
Five Simple Reasons:
- It’s gold and silver. I can wear it with anything!
- It can be worn multiple ways. Five ways in fact. That a LOT of use out of one item.
- It has BLING. Every necklace should have a little bling. Bling takes the attention off my waistline.
- Lifetime warranty. That’s a good thing for me because I can be a klutz.
- It looks good on anyone. Seriously…did you see those instagram pictures? Everyone looks good.
Yep, I’ll be rockin’ this necklace every opportunity I can get. Business meetings. Dinner With The Girls. School Pick Up Line.
If this style is a little too bling-y for you…they had a ton of more simple designs (like the Tessa Fringe Necklace above that are also less $$$).
Check them out – because every Mom should be able to have an amazing statement necklace.