For me, as I get closer and closer to the holidays, my resolution (and ability) to eat healthy starts to wane. Blame it on the activities, lack of time, or all of the yummy things there are to eat (HELLO, Christmas Cookies), but I usually gain the “Christmas 10” in the course of a couple of months.
NOT THIS YEAR!!
I’ve vowed to either have a juice or smoothie in place of ONE MEAL every day to help me keep my calories down, my vitamins up, and my energy through the roof.
And so, I’ve partnered with the Shawnee Civic Center (located at 13817 Johnson Drive, Shawnee, KS) to host a one-hour “down-and-dirty” smoothie and juicing class on October 28th at 7:00 pm.
If you have been interested in drinking more homemade juices or smoothies, this class is for you. We will be discussing…
- the health benefits of juices and smoothies,
- the differences between the two of them (There are several differences),
- the pros and cons of the equipment (Like, do you really need a $200 blender?),
- demonstrations on making smoothies,
- and you’ll take away recipes for some of our favorites.
In order to make it affordable, the cost is only $8.00 and will include samples.
Hope to see everyone there!!