Does the Clarisonic System Work? Can it really make your skin look better?
Why can I preach this gospel? Because I was a doubter and am now their poster girl. (Not really, but I would like to be.)
In my early years (aka my 20s), I realized how blessed I was to have really good skin. I hardly had a pimple, blackhead or zit. I just washed with Cetaphil Facial Wash (still do, by the way), used OLAY moisturizer with SPF in the day and an OLAY night cream at night.
But in my late 30s, ‘schtuff started hitting the fan and my skin was breaking out all.the.time. I had hairline acne, deep pimples, and horrific blackheads.
(And it made me angry. And so I would pick at my face. And then my skin would get angry. And I would pick more. It was a vicious cycle.)
SERIOUSLY, this crap was suppose to happen when I was in middle school! No one wants to have a Jabba-The-Hut size pimple on their cheek when they are trying to encourage a new client to do business with them.
So I was desperate, and I’m also cheap. I know having monthly meetings with a dermatologist meant I would have to cut down on my “afternoon” wine or my “internet clothes and shoe shopping”. Luckily, about a month into my “ugly skin phase” I was able to spend some time with my best friend form college and “ohh-ahh” about her amazing skin. Note that this is a big deal…because she has fought with acne, breakouts, and pimples since I’ve known her. (And that’s a long time at this point in my life.)
I asked her what was the difference. And she said, in these exact words, “Clarisonic. Best Money I’ve Ever Spent.”
Enough information for me. SOLD!
I’ve been using a Clarisonic Mia 2 for almost a year and it has dramatically changed my skin.
Besides just getting rid of my occasional breakouts, it has also eliminated my blackheads. And my moisturizers work so much better because my skin has never been this clean (those “good vitamins and minerals” that are the whole reason we bought) and the moisturizer works better.
Clarisonic Skin Care System Details
- You’ll need to choose what type of brush/unit you want based on your skin type.
- You can use regular facial wash with the Clarisonic System. No need for special cleansers.
- It takes two minutes to wash your face. 30 seconds on forehead, 30 seconds on nose & chin, and 30 seconds on each cheek.
- Brush heads need to be replaced every three to four months. And the head needs to be washed with soap and water weekly.
- You need to use it regularly. I can TOTALLY tell when I’ve skipped a day or two. But start slow, your natural inclination will be to use it three times a day because it makes your skin feel so darn clean. Don’t do that. Let your skin get used to it.
- You’ll use less moisturizer because your skin will absorb it much more easily.
- Your skin will feel like a baby’s butt and you will no longer need microderm abrasion kits or facial scrubs.
- The technology is similiar to the Sonic Care Toothbrushes. So if you love your toothbrush, you’ll love this system.
Best Place to Buy a Clarisonic Skin Care System
And right now you can use coupon code PROTECT to get 20% off, meaning you’ll get the lowest price ever on the Clarisonic at just $79.20 shipped!