DIY Printable Beach Luggage Tags
Leave a message…I’m at the beach.
My family and I are heading out-of-town for a beach family vacation…finally! There are five of us, which means a lot of luggage that could potentially be lost or mistaken by some other beach-seeking family. To set our bags apart, I thought I would make some fun “beach” themed luggage tags! Enjoy!!
What you will need:
- Card stock or photo paper
- Hole punch
- Laminating sheets or packing tape (or get your luggage tags laminated at your local office supply store)
- Ribbon or rubber band
- Vacation plans
- Download this 8.5 x 11 PDF file.
- Print at home on card stock or photo paper.
- Cut out your tags.
- Write on the back with your personal information (name, address, phone).
- Fold each tag in half.
- Laminate your tags at home using laminating sheets or sandwich your tags between two pieces of packing tape. You could also go to your local office supply/mailing store and have them laminated there. This is what I would recommend doing because the office supply/mailing stores have lamination machines that use a thicker, more durable lamination process and it is fairly inexpensive.
- Trim your laminated tags then hole punch the top of each.
- Using a ribbon or rubber band, attach to your luggage.
- Happy travels!!
Becca Wilkinson has a creative “need” and will do anything to avoid laundry. She writes over at Cul-de-sac Cool about design, DIY/crafts, easy eats, family, funny experiences and of course, motherhood. Becca wants to spread happiness, helpful tips, pretty things and funny experiences throughout the land. She is the proud mother of three boys and married to her college sweetheart. In her past life she was a graphic designer. Becca has learned a lot these past years about juggling boys, blogging, family and suburban life.