This is not a paid review. This is me, having a conversation with my girlfriends, about an amazing product.
I have “really” good skin.
Or, I should say, I had “really” good skin.
Since my teens, I have been blessed with skin that doesn’t get very many pimples, whiteheads, or blackheads. I realized how blessed I was in my early 20s and did my best to protect my skin with Cetaphil Face Wash, SPF moisturizer, and night creams.
But earlier this year, my face’s chemistry started to change. I was experiencing breakouts, hairline acne, and deep blackheads. My skin care and makeup regiment hadn’t changed, so I blamed weather and hormones.
I did my best to not pick at my face and prayed it would get better.
Fast forward to the summer and desperation because I had tried everything and nothing was working.
I saw my best friend from college and her skin looked amazing. And this is a big deal…because she has fought with acne, breakouts, and pimples since I’ve known her. (And that’s a long time at this point in my life.)
I asked her what was the difference. And she said, in these exact words, “Clarisonic. Best Money I’ve Ever Spent.”
So I purchased a Clarisonic Mia at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale in August.
And, thankfully, my skin is back to it’s normal “amazingness”. And my girlfriend was right, because it is the best money I’ve ever spent.
In fact, I’ve converted my friend Ann to it. She’s now a die-hard user like me.
Why am I telling you all of this? Because “skin care” isn’t something that women share in their daily conversations. And I’ve shared in my everyday makeup tips, if you don’t start with good skin, your makeup will have a hard time looking good.
Clarisonic Coupon Codes
Right now, there are a couple of deals on Clarisonic Systems:
- Clarisonic Mia 2 for $119.50 with FREE shipping (when you use code NEW20 at checkout).
- Clarisonic Mia for $95.20 with FREE shipping (when you use code NEW20 at checkout).
- Clarisonic Aria for $159.20 with FREE shipping (when you use code NEW20 at checkout).
Here are some details:
1. You’ll need to choose what type of brush/unit you want to use. They have sensitive, acne, regular, whole body and more.
2. You can use your regular facial wash with the Clarisonic System. So no need for special cleansers.
3. It takes two minutes to wash your face. 30 seconds on forehead, 30 seconds on nose & chin, and 30 seconds on each cheek.
4. Brush heads need to be replaced every three to four months.
5. You need to use it regularly. I can TOTALLY tell when I’ve skipped a day or two.
6. You’ll use less moisturizer because your skin will absorb it much more easily.
7. Your skin will feel like a baby’s butt and you will no longer need microderm abrasion kits or facial scrubs.
8. I have no idea how the technology works…I just know that it does.
Anyone else a die-hard Clarisonic User? I’d love to know about your experiences. Leave me a comment and let us know.