You’ve been invited to an amazing party.
Lots of food. Lots of drink. Lots of friends. It’s an event to remember.
And you KNOW you should bring some sort of hostess gift, but the thought of bringing ANOTHER candle or home baked goodie makes you cringe.
Here are 18 Holiday Hostess Gift Ideas For Under $29 that she will actually say “WOW, I LOVE THAT!” after she opens.
18 Holiday Hostess Gift Ideas for Under $29
For Her | Jewelry
I love all three of these pieces because they are original, simple and can be worn year round. And most women I know love to get an extra piece (or three) of jewelry.
1. Isla Drop Earrings from Stella & Dot – $29
2. Triangle Cutout Cuff from Nordstrom – $15
3. Alex and Ani ‘Open Love’ Expandable Wire Bangle from Nordstrom – $24
For Her | Fashion
Scarves and Socks are the like a Swiss Army Knife of fashion. No one is offended by they can change up a regular outfit instantly. And these socks…I guarantee she will remember you every time she puts them on.
4. Stars and Stripes Knit Scarf from Nordstrom – $20
5. Abstract Floral Infinity Scarf from Nordstrom – $18
6. GIRL POWER Socks from The Sox Box – $10
For Her | Monogrammed
Anything monogrammed is a great way to say not only THANK YOU, but I TOOK SOME TIME ON THIS GIFT and thought ahead.
7. Customized Notebook or Planner from Minted – $16 to $26
8. Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board from Jane – $25
For Her | Home
Any tasteful and well thought out home accessory is always welcome. I also love receiving home items that are small because whenever I see them, I’m reminded of the person who have them to me.
9. Golden Tree Mug, 14 oz from Starbucks – $9
10.Paris Coffee Mug from Pottery Barn – $10
11. Winter Village Tea Towel from Pottery Barn – $14
12. Nyla White & Gold Bowl from Pottery Barn – $15
13. Dachshund Silver Ring Holder from Pottery Barn – $25
14. Perfect Throw from West Elm – $19
15. Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board from William Sonoma – $24.50
16. Rosemary & Mint Soap and Lotion Caddy from William Sonoma for $29
For Her | Later
Sometimes the best gift, is the one that can be used later. Who doesn’t love a gift card to a favorite coffee shop or wine bar and the ability to splurge without feeling guilty.
17. Starbucks Gift Card – $25
18. Local Liquor Store Gift Card – $25
Feel inspired to not bring over another candle? What kind of hostess gifts do you think should be added to the list?