Welcome to Kansas City Mamas.
You could be here because I spoke at your small group, a MOPS meeting, a coupon class, or you just found me by searching the good ‘ole internet.
Regardless of how you found me, thanks for being here. As I self-described coupon ninja, I know that by using coupons and strategic shopping you will begin to reduce your grocery budget and start living well by saving more.
So grab a drink, take some time and explore the blog. You’ll find lots of good information. If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment, and I’ll answer you the best that I can.
Here are some links to get you started.
- Subscribe via email, follow me on Facebook or Twitter
- Start your coupon adventure by reading Glossary of Terms, Getting Started, and FAQ
- Get to know Kelly and her story a little better
- Print out some coupons to get your collection going
- Learn to earn some money on the side with surveys and Swagbucks