Love Peanut Butter.
Love Quick Breads.
Drool that it tastes good with Nutella.
Good luck keeping this one around.
Easy Peanut Butter Quick Bread
1 cup of milk
2/3 granulated sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup all-purpose or flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease bread loaf pan or spray with non-stick spray.
3. Mix first four ingredients until combined well. Add remaining ingredients and mix until all flour is incorporated. Be careful to not over mix.
4. Pour batter into bread loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Eat warm with Nutella or other spread.
This bread is super easy and it is like having your own little peanut-butter-chocolate-yummy-heaven all in one.
What will you put on your Peanut Butter Bread?