How To Use Cartwheel by Target
Target has introduced a new coupon and savings program called Cartwheel.
It is truly one of the most diverse and expansive store retail coupon programs I’ve ever seen.
The best part is that you are allowed to use (1) Manufacturer Coupon, (1) Target Coupon and (1) Cartwheel coupon per item.
Here’s how to start saving
1. Sign up for Cartwheel by Target by clicking on the Facebook icon in the top right corner. (You’ll need a Facebook account.)
2. Look for offers you want. They range from $$$ off to % off certain items. You can find offers in your activity feed, a friend’s Cartwheel, or by browsing categories. Click or tap to flip the card and then select the “add” button. A red check will appear. (See above.)
3. Then when you are ready to shop at your local Target, you can either print your Cartwheel barcode from your desktop at home or use your mobile device in-store (via browser) to access your barcode (click on the “Redeem in Store” button at the top right of the My Cartwheel section).
4. When you check out, present your mobile or print barcode to the cashier just as you would any other coupon. The cashier will scan your barcode and you’ll automatically receive your savings on all of the Cartwheel offers on your list.
Items of Note
1. You only get 10 spots to save offers automatically just for joining Cartwheel. From there, you can earn additional spots by unlocking Cartwheel badges. You can remove or add deals anywhere across Cartwheel – if a deal is already on your Cartwheel, just flip the card and select “remove.”
2. Cartwheel offers are only valid in U.S. Target stores. Can’t use them online.
3. You can use one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item. Cartwheel offers are good on up to 4 qualifying items per transaction unless otherwise noted. Limit of 6 Cartwheel transactions per day.